Pages

Life as it is...

We forget to take life as it is and instead try to mould life the way we want and feel it should be...

What we do forget is that greater hand above which is always at work and giving us the better and best but in its own time...

We need to remember to have patience and trust for then can we see the true miracles in our everyday life...

And that is,

Ourself :D

Afterall Faith along with Love can move Mountains...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Regrets of LIFE...??

Whenever we look back at the LIFE we have lived we tend to think of 2 things,

1)I HATE THIS MEMORY 2) I LOVE THIS MEMORY N WILL ALWAYS CHERISH IT...

These are the only things which goes in our mind, it has gone through mine for 21 & half yrs of my Life.
But now as the time has passed by as it continues to pass by LIFE seems keen on a DIFFERENT DIRECTION with me drifting away with its flow, Everything is NEW here compared to what was there, I am NEW, My way of looking at situations & memories is NEW...How can it be that TIME can change so much??How can it be that suddenly i dont know WHAT TO HATE IN MY LIFE??
a)Should i hate the phase of my life where in my school i had no friends just because i was an average student with moderate looks & really shy??
But then this experience made me see & realise who a REAL FRIEND is, n how to APPRECIATE now that i have one.
b)Should i hate the part where one of my classmate used to criticise me for being immature just because i didn't have a DAMN BOYFRIEND??
But then that very experience taught me that no matter what anyone says if you believe in something go through with it since at the end of the day i have MYSELF to answer & no one else.

So how can i hate the very part of my life which taught me so much, made me the person i am today PROUD, CONFIDENT IN MY BELIEF's, WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR THE TRUEST FRIEND I HAVE HAD...

Today when i look at myself in the mirror i do not see a person who conformed under pressure just to FIT IN, but a person who is VERY HAPPY & ABLE TO LOOK AT HERSELF WITHOUT ANY REGRETS IN LIFE n VERY PROUD NOT TO HAVE CONFORMED UNDER PRESSURE N STAND OUT...

SO ARE THESE REALLY REGRETS OF LIFE...??THE ANSWER IS NO n NO n TOTALLY NO...

So i request this from you please look back at your life, the WORST MOMENTS & think are these really not worth remembering??arent these WORST MOMENTS the ones that made you what you are today??arent these the ones that gave you LIFELONG LESSONS??

Please do reflect back maybe you can find something NEW in those OLD & forgotten memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment