I am just a girl,
Sipping my coffee
Thinking of
whiskey and cigarettes…
One puff, oh
the puff and a sip of whiskey….
Watching
the world, sipping away…
Sipping my
whiskey, puffing away on my cigarette,
Sitting here,
thinking and sipping my coffee…
I glance at
the world, it glances at me promisingly,
But I hide
my hopes and dreams away, living passively,
I am here sipping
my coffee…
Oh! the
thought of being here sipping my whiskey and puffing on my cigarette…
Bold enough
to not be scared,
Scared
enough to not have a toe not out of line,
Sipping my
coffee,
Thinking of
my whiskey and cigarette…
Is it my
world that makes me so docile?
A toe out
of line, makes my morality fragile…
Witnessing
the world slip away, one sip at a time
Wishing for
a whiskey and cigarette in my hand…
Oh, this
world makes me want to feel fully alive,
Yet I cry
for I don’t know how to put just a toe out of line…
Here I am,
coffee sipped away and an empty cup,
Wishing for
my whiskey and cigarette…
Empty cup
and yet it lingers……..
The taste
of whiskey and cigarettes……..

Beautiful..let's meet at coffee with whisky and a puff of ciggerate..go girl
ReplyDelete